Ultimate Chaos Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UCU Forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paypal Button

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Poppins
Private First Class
Private First Class
Poppins

Paypal Button Empty
PostSubject: Paypal Button   Paypal Button EmptyFri Feb 05 2010, 14:58

Heard you guys are considering adding a Paypal button to your site, so that you can donate together for a server. Here are some things I found related to this...

"To accept donations, put a Donate button on your website. Creating the button is easy. We provide the HTML code, which you simply copy and paste to your site. Donors can then click the button to make donations."
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donate-intro-outside

Note: After creating your Donate buttons, you can place them on your website to start raising funds. However, to access funds you receive, you need a Premier or Business account.
Premier and Business: To accept debit or credit card payments through your web site, sign up for a Premier or Business account. A Premier account is ideal for an individual seller with high volume, while Business accounts are reserved for businesses; both include the same flexible features. With a Premier or Business account, you can accept debit and credit card payments for a small fee per transaction.

Purchase payments received (monthly) _____ Fee per transaction
$0.00 USD - $3,000.00 USD _______________ 2.9% + $0.30 USD

Basically, if you redirect through that link up there, you will get instructions on how to paste the Paypal button code on the site. However, you will want to set up (or upgrade to) a Premier Paypal account first, so that you can receive payment. For every payment/donation someone sends to you, you will be charged slightly over 3% of the total, unless it is a small donation. For instance, 3% of $10 = $0.30. But, you will have to add the other $0.30 charge to that, making it a 6% fee. Still, it is less than a dollar.

ps - I've never had to set up one of these personally, so I do not know all of the nuances that it entails. If you need help though, I'd be happy to try.
Back to top Go down
http://comedians.jokes.com/nick-kroll/videos/fabrice-fabrice---j
Virus
Captain
Captain
Virus

Paypal Button Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paypal Button   Paypal Button EmptyFri Feb 05 2010, 16:00

well...I am currently paying for our scrim server...If everyone sets up a paypal they can just do a donation straight to my paypal I believe...set up the payment as a subscription of you want
Back to top Go down
Poppins
Private First Class
Private First Class
Poppins

Paypal Button Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paypal Button   Paypal Button EmptyFri Feb 05 2010, 16:42

Ok, that makes sense. Dyna mentioned that you were also considering the button deal, but your way sounds easier.
Back to top Go down
http://comedians.jokes.com/nick-kroll/videos/fabrice-fabrice---j
Sponsored content

Paypal Button Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paypal Button   Paypal Button Empty

Back to top Go down

Paypal Button
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Chaos Unleashed :: General Discussion :: Ideas? Improvements?-
Jump to: