Ultimate Chaos Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UCU Forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The fight (cullamores Conclusion)

Go down 
+4
Virus
Pro-Noob
Dougy Fresh
Cullamore
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cullamore
Commander
Commander

The fight (cullamores Conclusion) Empty
PostSubject: The fight (cullamores Conclusion)   The fight (cullamores Conclusion) EmptyWed Aug 05 2009, 01:41

im not in the mood for a story so basically me and my friend (eric) vs 4 pricks youd think we would lose no we whopped there asses odds were so against us but we kept on fighting like champions i kicked a guy into a lake knocked another guy out with a strait punch to the face im proud of myself but then here comes the sad part.

me and my girlfriend have been fighting alot (she cheated on me so the relationship is basically over) everytime i go for the break up she threatens sucide. she swears she wont cheat again. blah blah blah so me and her our talking (im all bloody up from the fight nose bleeding cuts and shit) and kissing but i heard she was cheating on me more then she admitted so she said she didnt her aunt then proceeds to see me and can only speak spanish and goes "lukie lukie your dieing go get help" and goes no no no your stupid for fighting but back to the story i then turn and walk away my girlfriend follows (disobeying her mothers order to stay) and makes me come back she runs up the stairs as high as she can picks up chunks of class (a red fire extingusher box had broken so there was a bunch of glass) because she knows i cant take it anymore and i was ending it. she then starts breaking it in her hand cutting it and i do have feeling for her so i tell her to stop stop stop while crying a bit. (blood mixed in with tears yummy) and then she goes "no i dont want to live anymore without ur love" so she trys opening the door but my foots in the way she has glass in her hand lotts of it and it old her id let her run if she put down the glass eventually she kissed me and pushed me away and opened the door and ran down the hallway with the glass i followed her into this old shitty shitty run down apartment which looks like has been abandoned for years she opens the door i chase her its pitch black and shes breaking th glass in her hand mean while im saying stop it stop stop. so i grab her hands and it starts getting in my hands the cuts get really deep and i keep telling her to stop grabing her hands and kissing her and getting cuts so eventually il admit i started crying my eyes out and she felt horrible because i dont cry i really dont when i cry around her its 1 tear max i just ignore my feelings but i was crying like a baby so she finalyl stops grabs me smears blood on my plan white shirt and says "dont cry dont cry" and so finally she gets me up the bathroom and w wash our hands in this shity ass tank and the cuts were huge on her hand and mine. so know my hands hurt like a bitch oh yes so then i proceed to bring my girlfriend home and i cant see her anymore because she ignored her moms orders of comeing home instead of chasing me so the mom hates me ohhh the joy so now i get to talk to her on the phone once a day around 6ish for 20 minutes for a week or 2 so her mom can cool off and then i have to confront her mean ass mom who i am mortified of. so thats mty life story
Back to top Go down
Cullamore
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: ahh   The fight (cullamores Conclusion) EmptyWed Aug 05 2009, 01:44

ok the fight in details is.

it started out me and this senior he was manhandelling me and i was on the ground and then when he through a punch i pushed it out of the way elbowed him in the face and kicked him in this lake thing. mean while his friend comes to help him and my friends fights him but 2 more pop out of no were almost immeditly i got one in the face and brought the fucker to the ground but the second one got me in the nose (which i think might be broken) and then punched me square in the throat (which made it hard to breath) i finally got up and slowly got this guy untill he was on the ground meanwhile my friend went after the guy in the water and was just slaughtering him in the end my friend picked up the guy and made him say sorry to me because his friend made me say sorry to another guy in a fight so yeah thats the fight story short and sweet
Back to top Go down
Dougy Fresh
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Dougy Fresh

PostSubject: ahh   The fight (cullamores Conclusion) EmptyWed Aug 05 2009, 11:38

ahahahahahaahahh you american kids are strange

and culla the story was cute Very Happy ( bloody tears yumm)

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cullamore
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: yeah...   The fight (cullamores Conclusion) EmptyWed Aug 05 2009, 17:41

me and my girlfriend our on a path of breaking up she knows i want to but shel off herself if i do Sad so i have to wait for her to end it.....
Back to top Go down
Pro-Noob
Private
Private
Pro-Noob

PostSubject: Re: The fight (cullamores Conclusion)   The fight (cullamores Conclusion) EmptyThu Aug 06 2009, 01:20

If this is true this is pretty retarded.
Back to top Go down
Virus
Captain
Captain
Virus

PostSubject: thank you   The fight (cullamores Conclusion) EmptyThu Aug 06 2009, 13:00

thank you pro-noob!
Back to top Go down
Dougy Fresh
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Dougy Fresh

PostSubject: lolol   The fight (cullamores Conclusion) EmptyThu Aug 06 2009, 18:38

Pro-Noob wrote:
If this is true this is pretty retarded.

i agree 100% laff
Back to top Go down
Cullamore
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: yeah   The fight (cullamores Conclusion) EmptyFri Aug 07 2009, 18:03

i swear its 100 % true fucking blows dick she gave me a 400 dolla ring her dad gave her when she was 8 when her parents were getting a divorced and the key to her dictionary.
Back to top Go down
orf
Lieutanant General
Lieutanant General
orf

PostSubject: Re: The fight (cullamores Conclusion)   The fight (cullamores Conclusion) EmptyFri Aug 07 2009, 18:21

Cullamore wrote:
the key to her dictionary.

The fight (cullamores Conclusion) Lolwut
Back to top Go down
Jabs
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: The fight (cullamores Conclusion)   The fight (cullamores Conclusion) EmptyFri Aug 07 2009, 19:22

lol nice pic
Back to top Go down
Cullamore
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: ahhh shit   The fight (cullamores Conclusion) EmptyFri Aug 07 2009, 19:36

orf wrote:
Cullamore wrote:
the key to her dictionary.

The fight (cullamores Conclusion) Lolwut

dictionary i ment to say diary!=
Back to top Go down
incredible edible egg
Private
Private
incredible edible egg

PostSubject: Re: The fight (cullamores Conclusion)   The fight (cullamores Conclusion) EmptySat Aug 08 2009, 01:51

Nothing to add but:
The fight (cullamores Conclusion) 1087039-riveting_tale_chap_super
Back to top Go down
damainkilla
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: The fight (cullamores Conclusion)   The fight (cullamores Conclusion) EmptySat Aug 08 2009, 02:33

OMG LOL I JUST BURST OUT LAUGHING
Back to top Go down
Cullamore
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: update!!!!!!!!!!!   The fight (cullamores Conclusion) EmptySat Aug 08 2009, 03:57

yeah i fractured my nose in 2 places..... i went to a doctor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The fight (cullamores Conclusion)   The fight (cullamores Conclusion) Empty

Back to top Go down

The fight (cullamores Conclusion)
Page 1 of 1