Ultimate Chaos Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UCU Forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cullamore fighting (the story) (stop asking now)

Go down 
+2
Jabs
Cullamore
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cullamore
Commander
Commander

Cullamore fighting (the story) (stop asking now) Empty
PostSubject: Cullamore fighting (the story) (stop asking now)   Cullamore fighting (the story) (stop asking now) EmptySun Aug 02 2009, 16:45

Alright i am going to tell a long story so grab some popcorn and sit and chill. or leave if you arnt in the mood to listan to someone tell a story and hey advice would be nice. if any of you have it.

it all started 5 1/2 months ago when i met my girlfriend. we were doing well but when we talked on her phone her ex boyfriend (who they dont hang out anymore thats another long story) would constantly call me out. calling me a bitch,pussy anything that would piss off anyone. but about 3 months into the relationship i met the d-bag and he turned out to be a kid i knew before from a I-cafe (computer place we used to go there and chill untill i got a life and I HATED HIM) and he gave me a speech how i had no right to be with my girlfriend and take away her virginity when he has liked her for years.(literly thats what he planly said) and i said im not going to break up with my girlfriend because you want to fuck her. so eventually i fiqured out that him and his friend did stuff with my girlfriend (she was unwilling and yes police were involved nuff said) and so meanwhile another guy who liked my girlfriend called me out and i didnt back down and fought him and won without being touched only getting my shirt torn off. but the guy who i am fighting watched the fight and said to my girlfriend "oh your boyfriend cant fight for shit" which pissed me off because believe it or not i can fight so he called me a little bitch and said that the guy i fought was a pussy (the guy was bigger then me) and the only reason i won was because he couldnt fight. so i told him to fuck off. and thats when it started he then called me out and we had a 1v1 match and I ended up i guess winning i got him in the face twice and he sidekicked me then my friends said we had to go NOW and so i told him we would pick up the fight later. as i was walking away one of his senior friends (who was watching from a balcony jumped down and i didnt see him and kicked the back of my lag and basically beat the shit out of me because he knew in another fight i broke my rib and had to go to the emergency room so he targeted my rib. and so i ended up on the ground already tired from the other fight and said he was fucking dead he then proceeds to point to the 6 people watching and says "i wouldnt do that if i was you they our on my side" so then he kicks me again to the ground as im getting up and makes me say sorry to the guy i beat up so then the second we got our distance i told the guy i was going to fight him and he wasnt going to jump me but this guy is BIG like six pack and everything so we made a date (which was yesterday) when i got to his house they left for the movies because i was a hour late. and so its now been post pone till tuesday and oh yes for you guys im conveincing my friend to video tape the fight so you guys can see me get my ass whoped but the guy who i fought atleast deosnt say "i cant fight" oh yes and the guy i won against beat up 2 guys at once and the guy i am fighting got my 2 friends there so scared that they didnt even jump in when he jumped me so i basically know im going to lose. but yeah thats the long version of the story

tips will be appreciated i know i cant beat this kid useing my strenth because he it 2 or 3 times as strong as me.
Back to top Go down
Jabs
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Cullamore fighting (the story) (stop asking now)   Cullamore fighting (the story) (stop asking now) EmptySun Aug 02 2009, 20:38

Keep your range and cover up your face. If he is bigger than you, you've got to go for a tap-out. You're aiming to tire him out a little until you can go for an armbar or a choke. And if you manage to get your arm around his neck, its not play time anymore. Squeeze until he either stops moving or he taps.

Don't go for blows. Try to trip him. Get on top and put an elbow down on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Virus
Captain
Captain
Virus

PostSubject: well...   Cullamore fighting (the story) (stop asking now) EmptySun Aug 02 2009, 22:58

Cullamore...you are a loser. Anyway...about your stupid shit...stop bringing it upon yourself to get into fights to prove you haev bigger balls that everyone else...let it go. Seriously, if I had to fight everyone that called me out I would probably be in jail for phycosis or somehting. You should stop after this next "date". Anyway, I have taken brazilian Jujitsu so I like the ground game a little more. big guys are not so great when they are on the ground so try to make it a ground game if at all possible. Take out his legs and work your way from there. Anyway, Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Cullamore
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: virus! you dont understand   Cullamore fighting (the story) (stop asking now) EmptyMon Aug 03 2009, 00:45

you dont understand virus these guys our banging on my girlfriends door its not me i tryed talking it out with them they dont get the picture and they wont just fucking leave me the fuck alone im not trying to prove im a pussy but when someone calls ur girlfriend a slut you have to deal with them
Back to top Go down
damainkilla
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Cullamore fighting (the story) (stop asking now)   Cullamore fighting (the story) (stop asking now) EmptyMon Aug 03 2009, 02:24

I agree w/ Culla.. I'd do the same if I was in his shoes. How big are your guns?
Back to top Go down
Jabs
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Cullamore fighting (the story) (stop asking now)   Cullamore fighting (the story) (stop asking now) EmptyMon Aug 03 2009, 02:35

yo culla where do you live? I'd like to come down and help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
T3Q
Sergeant
Sergeant
T3Q

PostSubject: Re: Cullamore fighting (the story) (stop asking now)   Cullamore fighting (the story) (stop asking now) EmptyMon Aug 03 2009, 11:38

Just get some friends to help yah. there being gay like that...I would have just broke his leg.. end of fight. I dont like fighting. I dont fight fair.
Back to top Go down
TofuNinja
Sergeant
Sergeant
TofuNinja

PostSubject: Re: Cullamore fighting (the story) (stop asking now)   Cullamore fighting (the story) (stop asking now) EmptyMon Aug 03 2009, 12:34

I have a few suggestions:

1. A rock. Available in 75% of this planet.
2. Backup. Available in your local bar.
3. This is what I did in a fight once. Got in big trouble. I fought a guy twice my size and he was a big weight lifter. As it started I took off my glasses to make him think i was putting it up but then i threw it at his face. He blocked it with his hands then when he looked up i dropkicked his face and he fell. He was yelling covering his bloody face. Then I i found a big rock and used both hands to jump up and smash it into his nuts. then i bodyslammed his stomach. then i spit on him, picked up my glasses, then walked away leaving his body in agony.
4. Call the cops.
5. Bring a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Cullamore
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: blah   Cullamore fighting (the story) (stop asking now) EmptyMon Aug 03 2009, 22:46

the fights tommarow night boys and i live in chi town in a suburb and i know
Back to top Go down
damainkilla
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: Cullamore fighting (the story) (stop asking now)   Cullamore fighting (the story) (stop asking now) EmptyMon Aug 03 2009, 23:05

Hit up Mr Chi City. He'll help you out
Back to top Go down
Cullamore
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: yeah hahaha   Cullamore fighting (the story) (stop asking now) EmptyTue Aug 04 2009, 02:01

my friends want to give me the herbs and its like a drug that makes u go beserk there trying to convince its very illegel and i dont know how they got it but aparently its the shit on street fights and gurentees me to win... but im not
Back to top Go down
Jabs
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: Cullamore fighting (the story) (stop asking now)   Cullamore fighting (the story) (stop asking now) EmptyTue Aug 04 2009, 15:46

Take some coke, then you'll be literally unstoppable. Seriously you could take a tire iron to the face and keep coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cullamore fighting (the story) (stop asking now)   Cullamore fighting (the story) (stop asking now) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cullamore fighting (the story) (stop asking now)
Page 1 of 1