Ultimate Chaos Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UCU Forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exodiuz or... eXoskuLL

Go down 
+4
Dougy Fresh
Ph34r
SHW
eXoskulln1s2
8 posters
AuthorMessage
eXoskulln1s2
Private
Private

Exodiuz or... eXoskuLL Empty
PostSubject: Exodiuz or... eXoskuLL   Exodiuz or... eXoskuLL EmptySun Jul 26 2009, 16:34

1. What's Your Game Name? s2.XoskiLLz-ČßK
2. How Old Are You? 12
3. Where Do You Live? New York City
4. What Is Your E-Mail? lildman27@yahoo.com
5. How Often Do You Play Each Week? I am in michigan right now but when i get back... I will be on 6 days a week.... 7am - 10pm...
6. What Is Your Steam ID? (To Get SteamID: Go into the game and type status into console) Well i will send this to you later.... cant access it atm.
7. How Did You Hear About UCU? I was a former member and left because i am a dumbass...
8. What Other Clans Have You Been In? s2/cbk/TAD/ucu../RC
9. Have You Ever Been In A League? ECO/BOE
10. Why Do You Want To Be Part Of UCU? Well.... Its a really good successful clan...Has many members. And is active... Also, I had many friends here before =) But i left because i wouldn't be able to be as active as the others because of school.

11: PLease DYnamite this is my only clan option....
Back to top Go down
SHW
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Exodiuz or... eXoskuLL   Exodiuz or... eXoskuLL EmptySun Jul 26 2009, 16:38

Hey exo,

Your application is now in the process of being reviewed by the leaders. We will let you know as soon when a decision has been made.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ph34r
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ph34r

PostSubject: Re: Exodiuz or... eXoskuLL   Exodiuz or... eXoskuLL EmptySun Jul 26 2009, 16:56

Lol! Exoskull has my full support. He is like my butt buddy dude. Me and Him in a scrim team = Pwn.
Back to top Go down
Dougy Fresh
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Dougy Fresh

PostSubject: :D   Exodiuz or... eXoskuLL EmptyMon Jul 27 2009, 14:10

so what the lb is back?
gl kid i guess
Back to top Go down
eXoskulln1s2
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Exodiuz or... eXoskuLL   Exodiuz or... eXoskuLL EmptyWed Jul 29 2009, 10:51

Hope you guys let me in....................... Old friends =)
Back to top Go down
Pinkeye Zing
Corporal
Corporal
Pinkeye Zing

PostSubject: Re: Exodiuz or... eXoskuLL   Exodiuz or... eXoskuLL EmptyWed Jul 29 2009, 11:29

You think this is a candy store you can come in and out?. Well wish you the best . Good Lucky!!
Back to top Go down
eXoskulln1s2
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Exodiuz or... eXoskuLL   Exodiuz or... eXoskuLL EmptyFri Jul 31 2009, 11:26

Come in and out? Whats wrong with that? I left the clan back then because of school... I was going to get kicked because i couldn't follow one rule. ( Attend practices) Every practice i missed i get a strike....I was going to get kicked eventually so....No choice. Well know its summer..... And i am starting to get more privileges so i will be able to go on more. Especially for practices. So i just hope i will be able to get back in =(
Btw im 12.... Parents are fucking crazy,and School....I barely do my homework trying to attend. Hope you guys let me in and forget about the past.
Back to top Go down
Dougy Fresh
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
Dougy Fresh

PostSubject: ....   Exodiuz or... eXoskuLL EmptyWed Aug 05 2009, 11:42

i hope this doesnt happen Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
orf
Lieutanant General
Lieutanant General
orf

PostSubject: Re: Exodiuz or... eXoskuLL   Exodiuz or... eXoskuLL EmptyMon Aug 10 2009, 17:41

exo,

The leaders of UCU, unanimously, have voted to decline your application for reentry into UCU upon review of your application and your tryout with jabs. We feel that your skills are not sufficient to warrant reconsideration of your membership, nor do we feel that the clan is a good fit for you any longer given the response we've had to your application. Sorry!

orf, SHW, and dynamite
Back to top Go down
Ph34r
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ph34r

PostSubject: Re: Exodiuz or... eXoskuLL   Exodiuz or... eXoskuLL EmptyMon Aug 10 2009, 19:13

Ouch Exo! You shouldn't have gone on vacation!
Back to top Go down
Dynamite
Dynamite

PostSubject: Re: Exodiuz or... eXoskuLL   Exodiuz or... eXoskuLL EmptyMon Aug 10 2009, 19:42

Sorry Exo, it is just that we didn't see the potential in you as what we thought.

I hope you can re-apply soon, Take care!
Back to top Go down
http://ucuclan.omgforum.net
TofuNinja
Sergeant
Sergeant
TofuNinja

PostSubject: Re: Exodiuz or... eXoskuLL   Exodiuz or... eXoskuLL EmptyMon Aug 10 2009, 20:14

welcome to the rejected club. heres your name tag. /me gives you name tag that says, "Exo the REJECTED" lol
Back to top Go down
eXoskulln1s2
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Exodiuz or... eXoskuLL   Exodiuz or... eXoskuLL EmptyThu Aug 13 2009, 20:42

Lol, i get rejected but after we scrim them with the clan Ph34r and i made, They call me a "HackeR"? Like Forealz me? I got back from Michigan 4 days ago..... All of a sudden im a hacker? Also i was rejected to lack of skill and " Clan isnt fit for me", really? I don't get this....
Back to top Go down
Ph34r
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ph34r

PostSubject: Re: Exodiuz or... eXoskuLL   Exodiuz or... eXoskuLL EmptySat Aug 15 2009, 04:59

Lol. Exo was always this good. After a few days of coming back eventually you get better. You tried him out the day after he got back. Who is good after they come back from like weeks of vacation?

Just because we won in a 3v3. Doesn't mean we hack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exodiuz or... eXoskuLL   Exodiuz or... eXoskuLL Empty

Back to top Go down

Exodiuz or... eXoskuLL
Page 1 of 1