Ultimate Chaos Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UCU Forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Funny ass live storys.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cullamore
Commander
Commander

Funny ass live storys. Empty
PostSubject: Funny ass live storys.   Funny ass live storys. EmptyFri Jul 03 2009, 01:42

Alright so this thread is just going to be about life's and the best momments.

story #1
this one happened 6 days ago. well so my girlfriend came over and i decided to have a few friends over at my house. you know be highschoolers and fuck around. so we started watching the movie jumper (i also started watching this movie when i lost my virginity we ended up upstairs) but anyways so we were watching jumper and i was making my girl a cup of raman noodles well i spilled the raman noodles so i didnt give it to her so i threw in a pizzia and my mom says "il be back in a hour or so i got to go pick up your sisters and no hanky panky (having sex) while im gone" well so i throw in the pizzia and go upstairs to get a drink out of the fridge. my girlfriend comes with and we start making out first in my moms room and then moved to my room next thing i know she asked me if i want to and i as a guy i say fuck yeah. so we start getting dirty and its about 10 minutes in and i feel like im going to bust so i started speeding it up really really quickly and she was moaning like crazy and then my best friend of 8 years who deosnt know i have started having sex burst through the door and goes "you guys the pizzia's burning!" needless to say i pull the covers over me and my girl whos naked and me in boxers he just screams "OMG!" and runs out my girlfriend then proceeds to take off the condom but because i was so close to busting i busted on her face and chest. needless to say she spent 15 minutes washing it out her hair and got mad i am now on Pussy lockdown.

ps. the storys dont have to be about sex but everytime i think of this story a grin comes across my face because its just ironic that the second she takes off the condom it happens XP

Story #2

me and my friends went up to a place called jewel basically is a grocery store and we decided we would buy a Bannana a condom some whip cream and i sneakers bar. well we our at the counter paying for everything the guy gives us a weird look but then the funniest thing happeneds ever a gay guy (no offence) says in the gayest voice possible "seems like you guys our gonna have funnn tonight" it was so funny i couldnt help to laugh right there on the spot
Back to top Go down
Virus
Captain
Captain
Virus

PostSubject: best ever   Funny ass live storys. EmptyFri Jul 03 2009, 13:09

Those are probably the best stories ever!!! Cullamore...did anyone ever tell you that you are my hero? cheers
Back to top Go down
Cullamore
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: yeah   Funny ass live storys. EmptyFri Jul 10 2009, 14:21

sadly though my girlfriend is grounded for 2 months so thats no action for atleast 2 months which totally BLOWS!
Back to top Go down
Dynamite
Dynamite

PostSubject: Re: Funny ass live storys.   Funny ass live storys. EmptyMon Jul 13 2009, 01:44

I like the first story more but both of them talk about sex so, whats new? Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ucuclan.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny ass live storys.   Funny ass live storys. Empty

Back to top Go down

Funny ass live storys.
Page 1 of 1