Ultimate Chaos Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UCU Forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WELCOME TO UCU... PLEASE READ

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DaVinci
Admin
Admin

WELCOME TO UCU... PLEASE READ Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME TO UCU... PLEASE READ   WELCOME TO UCU... PLEASE READ EmptyWed Apr 08 2009, 14:31

Hi guys, and welcome to UCU. I just wanted to welcome you guys and throw a few things out there regarding the clan and what we're about. First of all, there are the rules. 1. Always wear the clan tag, 2. respect all members, 3 Log into the UCU forum once every 72 hours(3 days). Feel free to post on the forum as well, we would like you to post as much as possible about new ideas, improvements for the clan, and whatever else you'd like (just don't spam). Secondly, this clan is meant to be organized and well practiced. We plan on practicing once a week and scrimming 3-5 times a week at the very least. Practices will be on a set day and time that works for most clan members and will be decided after we do a brief survey. Scrimming is also important and you need to be online more than not to participate. I know you all have better things to do than sit around waiting for a scrim; but if you notice that there are multiple members online and feel like scrimming, just ask. Lastly, get to know your teammates. You are required to have all members on your friends list. This helps organize scrims and practice. Also, it is a good way for you to get to know other members. So be sure to add as many members as possible to your steam friends list. Any questions or comments just reply to this post or just IM/MSG me, SHW, or Dynamite. Thanks for joining and I hope you all like the forum that Dynamite created. GJ Dynamite.
Back to top Go down
Dynamite
Dynamite

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO UCU... PLEASE READ   WELCOME TO UCU... PLEASE READ EmptyWed Apr 08 2009, 17:55

Thanks Bro!

All I have to say is that I couldn't have done without you or SHW and I really hope this clan goes a long way for success.

Peace out!

Last edited by Dynamite on Fri Apr 10 2009, 20:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ucuclan.omgforum.net
Virus
Captain
Captain
Virus

PostSubject: my days off   WELCOME TO UCU... PLEASE READ EmptyThu Apr 09 2009, 17:51

I usually have thuesdays and thursdays off from work...but I am very busy all the time with school, work, and a girlfriend so i will try to make practice if it falls on one of those days
Back to top Go down
orf
Lieutanant General
Lieutanant General
orf

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO UCU... PLEASE READ   WELCOME TO UCU... PLEASE READ EmptyThu Apr 09 2009, 17:55

School's beginning crunch time as finals approach but my schedule's fairly open (once i hit summer most nights will be fine). monday, tuesday (maybe afternoons) and thursday nights (and afternoons for thurs) as well friday and saturday. wednesday i work in the afternoon and night so that's out for me.
Back to top Go down
UCU - ExoDiuz
UCU - ExoDiuz

PostSubject: Schedual   WELCOME TO UCU... PLEASE READ EmptyTue Apr 14 2009, 14:45

Are we gonna be getting a Schedual for the times we are going to be practicing?
So i can know and make time for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WELCOME TO UCU... PLEASE READ   WELCOME TO UCU... PLEASE READ Empty

Back to top Go down

WELCOME TO UCU... PLEASE READ
Page 1 of 1