Ultimate Chaos Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UCU Forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

orf here - yay clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
orf
Lieutanant General
Lieutanant General
orf

orf here - yay clan Empty
PostSubject: orf here - yay clan   orf here - yay clan EmptyMon Apr 06 2009, 13:37

Hey guys, orf here -- real name's Nathan. new to the clan as of like 15 minutes ago. Pretty excited -- I haven't been in a CS clan since like CS 1.2 and finally got back into CS last august after spending a long spell playing Q3A (and a lot of TF2) competitively. Anyway, and I'm from Virginia originally but I go to college (majoring in chemistry) in Amherst, MA and I'm 20 (but 21 in one month, woot). I'm a huge music buff and I listen to just about everything (my mp3 collection is about 800 GB total including backups over the years) -- if you know it I've probably heard it (though my favorite genre is hardcore and punk from the 80s and on). Anyway my steam uid is nseifert if you guys want to add and chat or play a pick up game or whatever. I also regular GWA's dust2 server and LSACC.net's csdm server. See you around!
Back to top Go down
Cullamore
Commander
Commander

orf here - yay clan Empty
PostSubject: haha   orf here - yay clan EmptyTue Jun 16 2009, 01:13

yeah bro we be one of the few people playing cs since the begining but i shake alot so i like reached a certain skill level and never get better kinda gay...
Back to top Go down

orf here - yay clan
Page 1 of 1