Ultimate Chaos Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UCU Forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hey everyone, PHHHFFTTT, anyway...virus us here!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Virus
Captain
Captain
Virus

hey everyone, PHHHFFTTT, anyway...virus us here!!! Empty
PostSubject: hey everyone, PHHHFFTTT, anyway...virus us here!!!   hey everyone, PHHHFFTTT, anyway...virus us here!!! EmptySun Apr 05 2009, 14:03

well, I am Virus, I think a lot of you know me from somewhere, or by the annoying sound i make. I am 16, live in Casper, Wyoming...suxxxxxxx!!!1. i have a girlfriend named Shelby. When i am not playing CSS or doing school or work stuff then i am with her. I am a manager at Dominos pizza. I am the youngest in the whole state for sure and other states as well. My birthday is coming up soon...so yay i guess. I like long walks on the beach and sipping pina coladas...not, but I will be noving to tennessee soon if anyone lives down there, let me know. Thats pretty much it for me. if you have any questions for me or wanna add me to friends, let me know...I think I am about out of friends space to hurry to get the add...

-V!RuS
Back to top Go down
Dynamite
Dynamite

PostSubject: Re: hey everyone, PHHHFFTTT, anyway...virus us here!!!   hey everyone, PHHHFFTTT, anyway...virus us here!!! EmptySun Apr 05 2009, 22:46

Hey Virus,

Glad your in the clan, I hope to start playing with you more.

Take care and Welcome to Ultimate Chaos Unleashed Clan!

Peace Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ucuclan.omgforum.net
Cullamore
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: hey virus   hey everyone, PHHHFFTTT, anyway...virus us here!!! EmptyTue Jun 16 2009, 01:07

yeah im fucking late and you were in this clan way before me but i have known you for a long time so welcome to the clan 2 months ago! haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey everyone, PHHHFFTTT, anyway...virus us here!!!   hey everyone, PHHHFFTTT, anyway...virus us here!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

hey everyone, PHHHFFTTT, anyway...virus us here!!!
Page 1 of 1