Welcome to UCU Forum!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Paypal Button

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Poppins
Private First Class
Private First Class
avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2009-09-23
Location : Omaha

PostSubject: Paypal Button   Fri Feb 05 2010, 14:58

Heard you guys are considering adding a Paypal button to your site, so that you can donate together for a server. Here are some things I found related to this...

"To accept donations, put a Donate button on your website. Creating the button is easy. We provide the HTML code, which you simply copy and paste to your site. Donors can then click the button to make donations."
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donate-intro-outside

Note: After creating your Donate buttons, you can place them on your website to start raising funds. However, to access funds you receive, you need a Premier or Business account.
Premier and Business: To accept debit or credit card payments through your web site, sign up for a Premier or Business account. A Premier account is ideal for an individual seller with high volume, while Business accounts are reserved for businesses; both include the same flexible features. With a Premier or Business account, you can accept debit and credit card payments for a small fee per transaction.

Purchase payments received (monthly) _____ Fee per transaction
$0.00 USD - $3,000.00 USD _______________ 2.9% + $0.30 USD

Basically, if you redirect through that link up there, you will get instructions on how to paste the Paypal button code on the site. However, you will want to set up (or upgrade to) a Premier Paypal account first, so that you can receive payment. For every payment/donation someone sends to you, you will be charged slightly over 3% of the total, unless it is a small donation. For instance, 3% of $10 = $0.30. But, you will have to add the other $0.30 charge to that, making it a 6% fee. Still, it is less than a dollar.

ps - I've never had to set up one of these personally, so I do not know all of the nuances that it entails. If you need help though, I'd be happy to try.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://comedians.jokes.com/nick-kroll/videos/fabrice-fabrice---j
Virus
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 168
Join date : 2009-04-05
Age : 26
Location : Casper, Wy

PostSubject: Re: Paypal Button   Fri Feb 05 2010, 16:00

well...I am currently paying for our scrim server...If everyone sets up a paypal they can just do a donation straight to my paypal I believe...set up the payment as a subscription of you want

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Poppins
Private First Class
Private First Class
avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2009-09-23
Location : Omaha

PostSubject: Re: Paypal Button   Fri Feb 05 2010, 16:42

Ok, that makes sense. Dyna mentioned that you were also considering the button deal, but your way sounds easier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://comedians.jokes.com/nick-kroll/videos/fabrice-fabrice---j
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Paypal Button   

Back to top Go down
 
Paypal Button
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Warning - Ebay and Paypal fees!
» PAYPAL CLAIMS FOR FAKE JERSEYS
» Paypal scams
» Quick Track Button repair
» Wounded Button Buck? /Bushnell Trophy Cam

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Chaos Unleashed :: General Discussion :: Ideas? Improvements?-
Jump to: