Ultimate Chaos Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UCU Forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My farewell to you guys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
damainkilla
Private First Class
Private First Class

My farewell to you guys Empty
PostSubject: My farewell to you guys   My farewell to you guys EmptyFri Dec 25 2009, 20:11

I've been in this clan for quite a long time now, maybe 7-8 months? I think I've joined since May. Although I've played under a myriad of alias, I'm known to you guys as Crazy. But now because that it's almost 2010, almost a new decade, I'm making a New Year's Resolutions: which is taking studying more seriously. I'm currently at Georgia Tech majoring in Biomedical Engineering, one of the toughest majors, and the efforts I've put into this semester wasn't enough even though I barely played any CSS. For that reason, I'm saying GGs to you guys. I've enjoyed every single scrim with yall, whether it was totally pwnage or we got destroyed. I really got better at this game ever since I joined this clan and scrimmed because for one, I could never AWP before in my life, but now I'm quite beast at it. And I guess it's kinda sad in a way quitting this game because I've literally grown up with this game. Anyway after this post, I'm uninstalling Steam from my laptop, forever stop playing games, maybe in the summer. Peace out guys. Take care. I love you
Back to top Go down
Dynamite
Dynamite

My farewell to you guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: My farewell to you guys   My farewell to you guys EmptyFri Dec 25 2009, 23:58

Wow!, this is suddenly but then again, what isn't to me? Anyways, it was a pleasure having you in this clan, Crazy. I hope everything goes well for you in school and wish you the best of luck in the future.

Take care,

- UCU Ldears,
SHW/ORF/DYNAMITE
Back to top Go down
http://ucuclan.omgforum.net

My farewell to you guys
Page 1 of 1