Ultimate Chaos Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UCU Forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GWA's Apology

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tenacious

GWA's Apology Empty
PostSubject: GWA's Apology   GWA's Apology EmptyWed Sep 23 2009, 00:09

Hey guys, it's Tenacious from GWA checking in.

As you guys are probably aware, most of you were wrongfully banned. This issue has now been resolved and you are all unbanned.

I would also like to say that not all of us GWA members are immature and act like this. This is a very rare thing and the issue has been dealt with. This will not happen again and the member that did this has been stripped of his tag and banned from the server. His actions were not tolerable. Believe it or not, most of us do enjoy you guys playing in the server because we enjoy a challenge. Only a few object to you guys (yes, probably because you're better than them).

So on behalf of GWA, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Hopefully you guys forgive us as a clan jsut for one person's doing.

Frag on!

P.S. We think we have unbanned everyone but if you are still banned just add me on steam. (tenacious_yvan)
Back to top Go down
orf
Lieutanant General
Lieutanant General
orf

GWA's Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: GWA's Apology   GWA's Apology EmptyWed Sep 23 2009, 01:07

Thank you very much, tenacious. I know most of you guys are great guys and fine gamers so I mean no disrespect to the whole of the gwa community, and your apology was much appreciated. Hope to see you on the pub sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Poppins
Private First Class
Private First Class
Poppins

GWA's Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: GWA's Apology   GWA's Apology EmptyWed Sep 23 2009, 01:19

Just as Tenacious said, I want to apologize on behalf of GWA. We have had a surge of members joining our community and were excited about the increased interest. The problem is, we did not take necessary precautions in selecting which members should receive admin.

I would like you all to know that we have already been working on changing and formalizing rules and expectations for our members. We are trying to make sure that we can run this ship as tightly as possible. We understand that we have made some mistakes, but are working on preventing them in the future. I apologize for the pain in the ass you have had to deal with as a result of this.

Also, I know a lot of you have been getting grief from some of the newer GWA recruits. I have been trying to quell this down every time I see hostility. They do not all understand that we value our longstanding, loyal regular members of the server just as much as we value our paying members. I think there has been some confusion as to some of our donors thinking that giving the clan money makes them god. I know some of them are jealous of your playing ability. I hope our members can at least just try to practice, get better, and compete with you guys -- instead of calling you hackers or other names.

I'm kind of getting off target...

Anyways, we are sorry for any hostility any of you have received from GWA. Please do not accept that as a clan standard. I personally appreciate playing with you guys. Frankly, if we lose you, we lose a huge piece of competition. And the only way you get better is by playing a better opponent.

Feel welcome to play in our server or post on our boards as well. I enjoy having you all around, and I know that I can speak on behalf of our Council members by saying that we cherish you as members of our community.

Maybe we could get a friendly scrim together sometime soon?

Hope there are no hard feelings,
-Poppins
Back to top Go down
http://comedians.jokes.com/nick-kroll/videos/fabrice-fabrice---j
Poppins
Private First Class
Private First Class
Poppins

GWA's Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: GWA's Apology   GWA's Apology EmptyWed Sep 23 2009, 01:26

also, if any of you would like to get a hold of me, feel free to add me to your steam friends.

my steam account name is:

felixstepenson
Back to top Go down
http://comedians.jokes.com/nick-kroll/videos/fabrice-fabrice---j
Dynamite
Dynamite

GWA's Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: GWA's Apology   GWA's Apology EmptyWed Sep 23 2009, 01:59

Hey Poppins & Tenacious,

Thanks for stopping by, we greatly accept your apology and we hope that there won't be anymore misunderstandings. I know that I am speaking this for most of the players in my clan that we do love playing on your servers and we do not have anything against your clan. It is completely normal for having some bad members on the way, especially when a community that is so large. So, let's put this in the past and we shall keep owning! Laughing

Best of luck,

- UCU Council

Poppins - "Maybe we could get a friendly scrim together sometime soon?".

Definitely.
Back to top Go down
http://ucuclan.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

GWA's Apology Empty
PostSubject: Re: GWA's Apology   GWA's Apology Empty

Back to top Go down

GWA's Apology
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Chaos Unleashed :: General Discussion :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: