Ultimate Chaos Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UCU Forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Czar has an introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bob czar

bob czar

The Czar has an introduction Empty
PostSubject: The Czar has an introduction   The Czar has an introduction EmptyWed Mar 18 2009, 08:30

CSS Name: Bob Czar
Hobbies: Fast cars, fast computers, anime, comedy movies, martial arts movies
Years playing the game: 8-9

A hobby I have inside of CSS is to go to recruiting servers just to show up the clan that is recruiting. I also spend 90%+ of my time on de_dust2 and I'm pretty decent at de_cpl_fire as far as cal maps go. I suck at inferno as some of you saw the other night lol.
Back to top Go down
bob czar

bob czar

PostSubject: Re: The Czar has an introduction   The Czar has an introduction EmptyWed Mar 18 2009, 14:22

I was a little slow moving to source since it was so different compared to 1.6 and cz. Before moving to source though I became a hs freak in cz which helped me a lot in source. Still can't believe how easy it is to get a hs these days. I recently stopped playing for about 6 months due to the slightly addicting game of WoW. But its too slow paced for me so I came back like 2-3 weeks ago. Its funny to think that paying for a WoW subscription every month costs more than our server.
Back to top Go down
Cullamore
Commander
Commander

PostSubject: yeah.   The Czar has an introduction EmptyWed Mar 18 2009, 17:37

same here it took me about a year to move into source
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Czar has an introduction   The Czar has an introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

The Czar has an introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Chaos Unleashed :: General Discussion :: Off Topic & Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: