Ultimate Chaos Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UCU Forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Biggest fight you have ever gotten with.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cullamore
Commander
Commander

Biggest fight you have ever gotten with. Empty
PostSubject: Biggest fight you have ever gotten with.   Biggest fight you have ever gotten with. EmptyThu Sep 03 2009, 22:11

and not with a girl.... i mean i want to hear some legit fighting storys heres mine.

when i was 15 i went to a fight club and they kinda forced me to go up and fight well i ended up punching the guy with my thump tucked and broke my thumb needless to say i lost the fight it was kinda a championship thing i got in i think it was like 36 out of like 120 people but it wasnt worth it. i fight alot if you guys havnt noticed i never back down if someone calls me out but i do get my ass whopped i just dont mention it haha
Back to top Go down
Pro-Noob
Private
Private
Pro-Noob

Biggest fight you have ever gotten with. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biggest fight you have ever gotten with.   Biggest fight you have ever gotten with. EmptyThu Sep 03 2009, 22:49

A guy put me in a headlock once. I got out of it quickly and kicked him in the leg. He cried beside the refrigerator for 15 minutes. This is the only time I have been violent.
Back to top Go down

Biggest fight you have ever gotten with.
Page 1 of 1