Ultimate Chaos Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to UCU Forum!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

!nstant FAIL

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TofuNinja
Sergeant
Sergeant
TofuNinja

!nstant FAIL Empty
PostSubject: !nstant FAIL   !nstant FAIL EmptyMon Aug 10 2009, 10:44

I had em give me a tryout last night. Rage, Earv, and Terry said some stuff that I sucked and shouldnt be in the clan. So i had a tryout. At first they were talking shit like "If you dont know the tryout process they you suck so dont waste my time." and stuff like "Your not cal-i, you cal-o. Were Cevo - m so stfu" so i had a tryout. 3 steps. it was suppose to be 1 but he kept pushing it so he could win once. The first was an awp battle at d2 at mid. He was T (the advantage) and I was CT (the disadvantage) and I won 10 - 0. then he said "for real this time" and i won 10 - 9 after feeding him 4-6 kills by standing at mid with a knife. This made him go STFU AND PLAY FOR REAL. i said I DID PLAY FOR REAL AND I BEAT U 10-0! then he said "OK now this time we go A only. i won 5 - 0. after the 4th one he called me a hacker and then rq on me. my friend was there to watch the whole thing. at the end i kept steaming him and he didnt answer. At the end i was like "Your Cevo-M? More like Cal-0. Ima go find someone that actually knows how to play now. Apparently YOU wasted my time." and logged off. SUCK THAT. Oh there was a part where i said to him "!nstant fail" and he said "!nstantly suck my dick" and i said "naw im not gay like u" lol those B@DD1ez. i actually tried in that tryout to just make em mad. i dint really want to join em i just wanted to see how bad they suck.
Back to top Go down
Jabs
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

!nstant FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: !nstant FAIL   !nstant FAIL EmptyMon Aug 10 2009, 15:06

What clan?
Back to top Go down
Dynamite
Dynamite

!nstant FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: !nstant FAIL   !nstant FAIL EmptyMon Aug 10 2009, 16:18

Well, there clan is called Instant; they are just a bunch of ex-speedshot members. Although, this doesn't really prove anything because we all know they suck.
Back to top Go down
http://ucuclan.omgforum.net
Ph34r
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ph34r

!nstant FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: !nstant FAIL   !nstant FAIL EmptyMon Aug 10 2009, 17:36

Yeah, Some of them. Leader : Phenom - Ex Speedshot Member. One of our worsts. He quit SS and then he made !nstant bragging to me about how he found Cevo-M and Cevo-P and shit like that. We scrimmed them and won every single time. Then I tried to ring for them at like 3 AM in the Morning. I was dead tired and I went along because Earvin asked me . Right So I was sucking but not doing too bad and they were like man they are hacking. I was like uh..No they aren't because they weren't really prefiring or anything. Then They were like stfu you have never been in a league and you suck. I was like wtf... In my mind I was like I'm pretty sure I can 1v1 all of you and win..
Back to top Go down
TofuNinja
Sergeant
Sergeant
TofuNinja

!nstant FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: !nstant FAIL   !nstant FAIL EmptyMon Aug 10 2009, 19:44

They want to scrim me lol. Reply to me on steam or whatever if u wanna be in the match tonite or tomorrow.

1. Me
2.?
3.?
4.?
5.?
Back to top Go down
Jabs
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

!nstant FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: !nstant FAIL   !nstant FAIL EmptyTue Aug 11 2009, 23:39

i'll play. we arent steam friends though. friend me!
Back to top Go down
eXoskulln1s2
Private
Private

!nstant FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: !nstant FAIL   !nstant FAIL EmptySat Aug 22 2009, 17:12

Lol, i don't think i should join them anymorez if i pass the ucu tryoutz.... And true.... Fuck terry =PPPPPP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

!nstant FAIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: !nstant FAIL   !nstant FAIL Empty

Back to top Go down

!nstant FAIL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Chaos Unleashed :: General Discussion :: Off Topic & Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: